Agilent Technologies (A) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.8% to $0.194; 0.7% Yield
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.194 per share, or $0.776 annualized. This is a 7.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.18.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 4, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Genpact Limited (G) Declares $0.1075 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Packaging Corp. (PKG) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!