Agilent Technologies (A) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.115; 1.2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.115 per share, or $0.46 annualized. This is a 15% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 31, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack Henry (JKHY) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 5M Share Buyback Program
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $50M Share Repurchase
- Baozun (BZUN) Announces $125 million Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!