Agilent Technologies (A) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.8% to $0.132; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.132 per share, or $0.528 annualized. This is a 14.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.115.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 3, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- ProPhase Labs (PRPH) Declares $0.30 Special Dividend; 5.4% Yield
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.54; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!