Agilent Technologies (A) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $0.164; 1% Yield
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.164 per share, or $0.656 annualized. This is a 10.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1490.
The dividend will be payable on January 23, 2019, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack Henry (JKHY) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 5M Share Buyback Program
- Western Union (WU) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $50M Share Repurchase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!