Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Raises Annual Dividend 8.8% to $0.37; $1.5B Buyback
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) declared an annual dividend of $0.37 per share, or $0.37 annualized. This is an 8.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.34. The dividend will be payable on May 9, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 28, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 27, 2019. The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
Additionally, the Board of Directors authorized a new two-year stock repurchase program under which the company is authorized to repurchase up to $1.5 billion of its outstanding common stock during the period.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Activision Blizzard (ATVI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- AT&T (T) Confirms Deal to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA)
- Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!