Accenture (ACN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 10% to $1.21; 2.1% Yield
- S&P 500 backs off on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) declared a semi-annual dividend of $1.21 per share, or $2.42 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $1.10.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Accenture (ACN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accenture (ACN) Acquires Strategic Management Consultancy Homburg & Partner
- LCNB Corp (LCNB) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Camping World (CWH) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!