Abbott Labs (ABT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.24; 2.2% Yield
- Wall St headed higher after fewer jobless claims, inflation data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Aussie dollar extends losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
Abbott Labs (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on February 13, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 15, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott Labs (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Hyster-Yale Materials (HY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.6% to $0.3225; 1.8% Yield
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $0.633; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!