Abbott (ABT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.45; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.36.
The dividend will be payable on February 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!