Abbott (ABT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.45; 1.7% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.36.
The dividend will be payable on February 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!