Abbott (ABT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.32; 1.8% Yield
- FANGS and BATS sell-off spooks world stocks
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- Wynn Interactive to Merge with SPAC Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I (AUS)
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.28.
The dividend will be payable on December 14, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 14, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 7.7% to $1.26; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!