Abbott (ABT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.265; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.265 per share, or $1.06 annualized. This is a 1.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.26.
The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 13, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Brink's (BCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 1% Yield
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Declares $1.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!