AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc. (EQH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 2.9% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EQH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized. This is a 15.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.13.
The dividend will be payable on June 11, 2019, to stockholders of record on June 3, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of May 31, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc. (EQH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.28; 3.9% Yield
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Flushing Financial (FFIC) Increases Share Buyback by 1M, Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!