AGCO Corp. (AGCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 0.5% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AGCO Corp. (NYSE: AGCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 14, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 13, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AGCO Corp. (AGCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Bruker (BRKR) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $500 Share Repurchase
- LCNB Corp (LCNB) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!