A.O. Smith (AOS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.28; 1.7% Yield
- Amazon (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by $2.80, Guidance Misses
- Nasdaq hits record high with Apple, Amazon results on deck
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
A.O. Smith (NYSE: AOS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized. This is a 7.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.26.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 29, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 28, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on A.O. Smith (AOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Independent Bank Group (IBTX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.36; 2% Yield
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.7% to $1.12; 1.4% Yield
- LP Building Solutions (LPX) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!