Boyd Gaming (BYD) Suspends Dividend, Withdraws Guidance
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) today announced that its Board of Directors has suspended its quarterly cash dividend program due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Company's operations.
Currently, all of the Company's operations nationwide are closed due to state and local government orders aimed at preventing the spread of disease.
Separately, the Company today announced that it is withdrawing its previously announced Adjusted EBITDAR guidance for the full year 2020 and is suspending providing any new guidance until further notice, due to the continued impact of the pandemic on the Company's operations and its current inability to project future results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Declares $0.455 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Nucor (NUE) Declares $0.405 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Cut, Dividends, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!