Arconic (ARNC) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.02; 0.4% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as Target and growth stocks sink
- Cisco Shares Plunge 17% on Q3 Revenue Miss and Disappointing Outlook
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Plotkin's Melvin Capital to Wind Down - Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/18: Cisco Plunges on Weak Results and Outlook; Synopsys Jumps on Results (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized. This is a 66.7% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.06.
The dividend will be payable on May 25, 2019, to stockholders of record on May 3, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of May 2, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Arconic (ARNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Increases Share Buyback by $175M, Hikes Quarterly Dividend to $0.37
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co. (HBB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.105; 4.4% Yield
- The Hartford (HIG) Declares $0.385 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Cut, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!