UPDATE: SEC Shelves Valkyrie Proposal for Leveraged Bitcoin Fund, Source Says - DJ
- S&P 500, Dow climb on boost from financials, Boeing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 27, 2021 5:07 PM EDT)
SEC Aims to Limit Bitcoin-Related ETFs to Those That Hold Bitcoin Futures - DJ
- SEC Shelves Valkyrie Proposal for Leveraged Bitcoin Fund, Source Says
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weibo (WB) Prices Global 11M Share Offering at HK $272.8/sh
- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (COCP) to Discuss Progress with COVID-19 Antiviral Programs and Clinical Strategy During Noble Capital Markets’ Channelchek Virtual Roadshow
- Rumble Inc. to go Public Through Combination With Cantor Fitzgerald's CF Acquisition Corp. VI (CFVI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCryptocurrency, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!