Amazon (AMZN) Denies City A.M. Report it Will Accept Bitcoin This Year - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic: 'Stocks are Looking Increasingly Cheap'
- S&P 500 in U-Turn as Rising Treasury Yields Bite
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - July 26, 2021 4:00 PM EDT)
Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) Denies City A.M. Report it Will Accept Bitcoin This Year - Bloomberg
- Also Denied it Plans to Launch a Crypto Coin in 2022
- Amazon Spokesperson Commented in Emailed Statement
- Said it Will Continue to Explore Cryptocurrencies
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bitcoin Related Stocks Tick Up in Pre-Open Trade
- Costco, FedEx, Boeing Fall Premarket; Raytheon, FuboTV Rise
- LM Funding America (LMFA) Commences Generation of Bitcoin Mining Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCryptocurrency, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!