S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
- Wall St set to extend selloff as growth fears mount
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- 'Epic Disaster': Tech Bull Daniel Ives Cuts Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Target by $400 on 'Hard to Ignore' China Lockdowns
- Cisco (CSCO) Stock Down 11% on Revenue Miss and Light Forecast, Citi Says Results Justified Their Street-unique Sell Rating
- 'Nowhere to Find', 'Bloodbath': BTIG's Krinsky Now More Convinced S&P 500 Will First Go to 3400-3500 Than 4200
S&P raises rating on Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from B to BB-; outlook Stable
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Sands Releases 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance Report
- 'The Data is Not Pretty': Easy Money Days are Over, Tepid Trading Activity to Continue Hurting Robinhood (HOOD) Even When Markets Recover - JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCredit Ratings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!