urban-gro Inc. (UGRO) Names James H. Dennedy as President and COO
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
urban-gro, Inc. (NASDAQ: UGRO), a leading global horticulture company that engineers and designs commercial Controlled Environment Agriculture (“CEA”) facilities and integrates complex environmental equipment systems into these high-performance facilities, today announced the appointment of James H. Dennedy as President and Chief Operating Officer.
“We are incredibly pleased to have Jim join our executive management team as President and COO. Since serving on our Board since August 2018, he has consistently provided sound financial and operational counsel. As we advance and scale our operations, we can leverage his expertise in an even greater capacity,” commented Bradley Nattrass, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of urban-gro.
Mr. Dennedy is a seasoned professional who brings with him extensive operational, financial, executive, and organizational experience. Over the course of his career, Mr. Dennedy has served in multiple executive roles and as a director for both public and private companies. He has significant experience leading and closing M&A transactions on both the buy and sell side through varying economic and business conditions.
“urban-gro is rapidly securing its leadership position in the Controlled Environment Agriculture market. Having completed more than 300 successful projects, two successful back-to-back quarters with positive adjusted EBITDA, and now on the heels of a transformational financing and listing on Nasdaq, the Company has never been in a stronger position. Looking to the future, I am excited to have an active leadership role in further developing our operations and leveraging our proven expertise to propel urban-gro into its next phase, one that we believe will be of exponential growth,” added Mr. Dennedy.
Mr. Dennedy holds an MA degree in Economics from the University of Colorado, Boulder, an MBA degree from The Ohio State University and a BS degree in Economics from the US Air Force Academy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Precision BioSciences (DTIL) Appoints Alan List, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer
- Tencent Music (TME) Appoints Zhu Liang as New CEO; Announces Cussion Kar Shun Pang as New Executive Board Chair
- Roblox (RBLX) Announces Gina Mastantuono to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!