two (TWOA) Prices 20M Share IPO at $10/Sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
two, (NYSE: TWOA) a newly-organized blank check company led by technology industry veteran Kevin Hartz, today announced the pricing of a $200 million initial public offering. two has been formed for the purpose of effecting a business combination with one or more businesses. The offering consists of 20,000,000 Class A ordinary shares at a price of $10.00 per share. The shares will be listed on The New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") and trade under the ticker symbol "TWOA" beginning on March 30, 2021.
two is the second blank check company sponsored by the A* team, which includes Mr. Hartz, two co-CEO Gautam Gupta and two CFO Troy B. Steckenrider III, who have formed an investment fund focused on partnering with founders, operators, and entrepreneurs in the technology industry or "Innovation Economy." In August 2020, A* sponsored one, its first blank check company. On February 23, 2021, one entered into a definitive agreement to merge with Markforged, Inc., a leader in advanced additive manufacturing. The combined company is expected to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "MKFG."
Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is serving as the sole book-running manager for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to 3,000,000 additional shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
The two offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the prospectus may be obtained from Citigroup Global Markets Inc., c/o 388 Greenwich Street, New York, New York, 10013 or by telephone at 1-646-291-1469.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 29, 2021. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any State or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such State or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Prices 24.24M Share IPO at $18/Sh
- Inspirato Said in Talks to Merge with Thayer Ventures Acquisition (TVAC) - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA) Prices 9M Share IPO at $17/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCiti, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!