omniQ Corp (OMQS) Receives $4.0 Million Purchase Agreement from Midwest-Based Third-Party Logistics Client
- S&P 500, Dow surge over 1% on boost from financials, Boeing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Oil rises as OPEC+ sticks to regular output increase
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OMNIQ Corp (NASDAQ: OMQS) (“OMNIQ” or “the Company”), a provider of Supply Chain and Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based solutions, announced today that it has received an approximately $4.0 million purchase agreement from a top, Midwest based third party logistics (3PL) client. omniQ will supply Android-based rugged data collection, computing and communication equipment to the 3PL customer’s distribution centers across the United States. The 3PL customer has annual revenue of over $400 million and more than 3,000 employees. The multi-year deployment is valued at approximately $4.0 million, which includes an immediate $400,000 opening delivery.
The rugged all-touch computer for workers inside or outside the four walls has complete cellular network flexibility, faster WiFi connections, superior barcode capture, a high quality color rear camera for photos and videos, a front-facing 5MP color camera for video calls and soft keys for one-touch access to the most frequently used features. The state of the art device improves logistics efficiencies by enabling quick and accurate control of shipping/receiving and inventory management, all based on the advanced Android Operating System.
Shai Lustgarten, President and CEO at omniQ, commented, “Following the $7.8 million award announced just a few days ago, this $4.0 million order is yet another example of repeat business, demonstrating the value of omniQ’s existing customer base and highlights the quality of omniQ’s solutions. Moreover, our Company has built a solid repuntatio as experts in sophisticated Android implementation providing supply chain solutions comprised of cutting edge technology and software.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Playboy (PLBY) Names Cardi B As Creative Director In Residence
- Landsea Homes Corp. (LSEA) Expands Texas Homebuilding Portfolio By Acquiring Final Remaining Lots In Anthem Master Planned Community
- Aditx Therapeutics Inc. (ADTX) Announces Extension of Timeline to Sign Agreement to Acquire AiPharma Global to December 16, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!