indie Semiconductor (INDI) Announces 10.07M Share Offering by Selling Stockholders
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
indie Semiconductor, Inc. (NASDAQ: INDI) has filed for up to 10,070,008 share offering by selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Files Mixed Shelf
- indie Semiconductor Commences Warrant Exchange Offer and Consent Solicitation
- Unity Software's (U) Marc Whitten Issues Open Letter Provides Updates on Pricing Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!