iStar Financial (STAR) Announces Jeremy Fox-Geen Stepping Down as Chief Financial Officer
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) announced today that Chief Financial Officer Jeremy Fox-Geen will be leaving iStar this month to join a company in the cryptocurrency infrastructure space.
Jay Sugarman, Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We thank Jeremy for his contributions at iStar, and wish him well in his next endeavor. Given our strong capital markets and investor relations teams, as well as our deep accounting and tax teams, we will not seek a replacement in the near term, while we continue to execute upon our strategy of scaling the ground lease ecosystem and ensuring the full value of our portfolio is recognized by investors."
Jeremy Fox-Geen said, "While excited for my new opportunity, I am saddened to leave such a high-quality institution. iStar and Safehold are great companies, with strong leadership and a terrific team. I look forward to watching their continued success."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG) Announces Appointment of New CFO
- Apollo Global Management (APO) to Expand Board of Directors, with David Simon and Four Additional Members from Athene to Join
- Rockwell Medical (RMTI) Announces Extension of Multi-Year Distribution Agreement with Nipro Medical Corporation for Dialysis Concentrates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!