iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Wall St ends lower on Omicron worries, Fed taper angst
- November Job Gains Miss Expectations, Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.2%
- Elon Musk Offloads More Tesla (TSLA) Shares, Selling Tops $10 Billion; Here's How Much He Could Still Sell
- Shipping Times for iPhone 13 Improving, Apple (AAPL) Stock Remains 'Solidly Positioned' - BofA
- 'Just Pulled an Nvidia', 'Marvelous', 'Mother of All Cycles': Analysts Heap Praise on Marvell (MRVL) After Earnings, Outlook Beat; Goldman and Cowen Upgrade to Buy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: IRTC), a leading digital health care solutions company focused on the advancement of cardiac care, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,294,118 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $17.00 per share, before underwriting discounts. In addition, iRhythm has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 944,117 shares of common stock at the same price solely to cover over-allotments, if any. The company's shares are expected to begin trading on NASDAQ on October 20, 2016 under the ticker symbol "IRTC."
(NOTE: The company was recently looking for 5,350,000 shares to price at $13 - $15 per share.)
The offering is expected to close on October 25, 2016, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Canaccord Genuity and BTIG are acting as co-managers.
iRhythm is a commercial-stage digital health care company redefining the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed. The company combines wearable biosensor devices worn for up to 14 days and cloud-based data analytics with powerful proprietary algorithms that distill data from millions of heartbeats into clinically actionable information. The company believes improvements in arrhythmia detection and characterization have the potential to change clinical management of patients. The company’s platform, the Zio Service, has been provided to over 500,000 patients, accumulating more than 125 million hours of curated heartbeat data within iRhythm’s data repository.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for SPAC ST Energy Transition I (STET) Opens at $10.05
- Bullpen Parlay Acquisition Company (BPACU) Prices 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- ST Energy Transition I Ltd. (STET.U) Prices 25M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Canaccord Genuity, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!