iCAD (ICAD) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iCAD, Inc. (the “Company”, NASDAQ: ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. All of the shares to be sold in the offering will be offered by the Company. The offering is subject to market conditions and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. In addition, the Company intends to grant the underwriters a thirty-day option to purchase up to an additional 15 percent of shares of its common stock offered in the public offering.
Guggenheim Securities is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Prices Upsized Common Stock Offering at $2/Share
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Announces 5M Share Public Offering Of Shares Of Common Stock
- Synlogic (SYBX) Prices 10M Share Common Offering at $3/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesS3, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!