fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) Secures Market Access Agreements for Forthcoming fubo Sportsbook in Indiana, New Jersey Through Caesars (CZR)
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The agreements will bring fubo Sportsbook to a minimum of three states at launch following fuboTV’s previously announced market access agreement in Iowa through Casino Queen. fubo Sportsbook is expected to launch in the fourth quarter of this year, subject to obtaining requisite regulatory approvals in each jurisdiction.
“We could not be more excited to bring fubo Sportsbook to market in the fourth quarter, and today’s market access licenses for Indiana and New Jersey will help us reach even more consumers at launch,” said David Gandler, co-founder and CEO, fuboTV.
Yesterday, fuboTV announced it closed its strongest fourth quarter and year in its history, topping $100 million in quarterly revenue for the first time ($105.1 million actual). fuboTV ended 2020 with 547,880 paid subscribers, including 92,800 net subscriber additions in the fourth quarter. The company also announced further progress on fubo Sportsbook including agreements with Major League Baseball and the National Basketball Association to become an Authorized Gaming Operator of each league. For more information, read fuboTV’s shareholder letter available on the company’s IR site.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consumer Reports said they drove a Tesla (TSLA) with no one in the driver's seat
- Near-Term Call Buying Activity Continues in Tencent Music (TME) Targeting Upside in Shares -Susquehanna
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!