eHealth (EHTH) Announces Departure of COO and Chief Transformation Officer, Roman Rariy; Reaffirms FY23 Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
eHealth, Inc. (Nasdaq: EHTH) (eHealth.com), a leading online private health insurance marketplace, today announced senior leadership changes and reaffirmed guidance for the fiscal year ending
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Transformation Officer, Roman Rariy, will depart eHealth at the end of the year after nearly two years of service. Mr. Rariy will be taking on a new role as Chief Executive Officer at a manufacturing company.
Chief Marketing Officer,
"Roman joined eHealth to focus on mobilizing and driving the execution of our value creation plan, managing our cost transformation, and bringing a keen focus on operational excellence across the Company. Throughout 2023, eHealth successfully implemented the remaining major components of our transformation plan and is now focusing on initiatives supporting continued profitable growth and business diversification. We wish Roman well in his next role," commented
"As eHealth embarks on a new chapter of growth, I am pleased to announce
Based on information available as of
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Aetherium Acquisition Corp. (GMFI) Receives Additional Staff Determination Letter from Nasdaq
- Ambarella (AMBA) gains on earnings beat, revenue growth not expected until fiscal 2025
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Changes
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!