comScore (SCOR) CFO to Depart
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Comscore, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCOR) today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Greg Fink, will be leaving the company to pursue new interests. Mr. Fink, who joined Comscore in 2017, will depart at the end of August 2021. Comscore has retained a leading executive search firm to identify a new chief financial officer to join the executive leadership team, and Mr. Fink has agreed to provide support during the search process to ensure an orderly transition.
"I thank Greg for his many contributions toward helping set the company on a course for success," said Bill Livek, Comscore Chief Executive Officer. "He has built a strong team, which I am confident will carry on the foundational work that enables us to continue our evolution to provide the best modern measurement services for the future of media."
"Over the last four years, we have developed a strong finance team, rebuilt our processes, implemented a new ERP, and refinanced our balance sheet. I'm proud of the work we have done, and grateful for the opportunity to work with this team," said Mr. Fink.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Danimer Scientific (DNMR) shares information to clarify misconceptions raised in Muddy Waters' recent short-seller report
- Baidu (BIDU) -Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- Workhorse Group (WKHS) Announces Withdrawal of USPS Bid Protest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!