Zynex, Inc. (ZYXI) Announces 140% Year over Year Order Growth in Q1
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zynex, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZYXI), an innovative medical technology company specializing in manufacturing and selling non-invasive medical devices for pain management, stroke rehabilitation, cardiac monitoring and neurological diagnostics, today announced orders for Q1 2021.
Thomas Sandgaard, CEO of Zynex said: "Our order growth in Q1 was strong at 140% year over year growth. Our sales team continues to do a great job as selling returns to a more normal cadence as the country slowly emerges from COVID-19.
The company is confirming its previous revenue estimate for the first quarter of 2021 of between $23.0 and $24.5 million and its first quarter Adjusted EBITDA loss estimate of between $0.5 and $1.5 million.
The company's full year 2021 revenue estimate is currently between $135.0 and $150.0 million. The revenue estimate is approximately 68% to 87% above last year's full year revenue of $80.1 million.
(*Consensus sees FY revenue of $138 million)
2021 full year estimated Adjusted EBITDA is currently estimated between $15.0 to $25.0 million comparted to 2020's full year Adjusted EBITDA of $13.7 million.
Our prescription-strength NexWave device is a healthy alternative to prescribing opioids as the first line of defense when treating pain. We continue to add additional sales reps in territories throughout the U.S. that we have not covered previously.
We continue to advocate for pain patients, and for physicians to prescribe our NexWave technology as the first line of defense in treating chronic and acute pain without side effects. We are dedicated to promoting our technology in an effort to remove patient addiction and other side effects from prescription opioids."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&W Seed (SANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Tyme Technologies (TYME) Announces Frank L. Porfido as CFO
- Xcel Energy's (XEL) Fowke announces plans to retire as CEO in August
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!