Zymergen Inc. (ZY) Prices 16.13M Share Upsized IPO at $31/Sh
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zymergen Inc. (NASDAQ: ZY), one of the world’s foremost biofacturing companies, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 16,130,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $31.00 per share. In addition, Zymergen has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,419,500 shares of its common stock at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. Zymergen’s common stock is expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on April 22, 2021 under the ticker symbol “ZY”. The gross proceeds from the offering to Zymergen, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Zymergen, are expected to be approximately $500 million, excluding any exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional shares. The offering is expected to close on April 26, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. BofA Securities, Cowen and UBS Investment Bank are acting as book-running managers. Lazard is acting as co-manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Therapeutics Inc. (VERA) Prices 4.35M Share IPO at $11/Sh
- Exclusive: Personal finance startup NerdWallet files for U.S. IPO - sources
- Morningstar (MORN) Announces Doniel Sutton to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Lazard, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!