Zosano Pharma (ZSAN) receives FDA comments and recommendations to proposed pharmacokinetic study protocol for Qtrypta
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zosano Pharma (NASDAQ: ZSAN) disclosed:
On April 12, 2021, Zosano Pharma Corporation (the “Company”) received U.S. Food and Drug Administration comments and recommendations to the Company’s proposed pharmacokinetic (PK) study protocol for Qtrypta™. Based on these comments, the Company plans to make the recommended changes to the study protocol and proceed with finalizing the protocol, study site selection and study conduct.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- FibroGen (FGEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Revenues Miss
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Expanded Access Program Suggests JZP-458 Launch is On Track - Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!