ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (ZI) Announces 20M Share Secondary Offering of Class A Common Stock
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (“ZoomInfo”) (NASDAQ: ZI) today announced that certain selling stockholders of ZoomInfo, including investment funds affiliated with TA Associates (“TA”), The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”) and 22C Capital LLC (“22C Capital”) and an entity affiliated with ZoomInfo’s co-founders (together with TA, Carlyle and 22C Capital, the “Selling Stockholders”), intend to offer for sale, in an underwritten secondary offering, 20,000,000 shares of ZoomInfo’s Class A common stock pursuant to ZoomInfo’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by ZoomInfo. The last reported sale price of ZoomInfo’s Class A common stock on August 2, 2021 was $54.78 per share.
Morgan Stanley is acting as the underwriter for the offering. The underwriter proposes to offer the shares of Class A common stock to the public at a fixed price, which may be changed at any time without notice.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC and has become effective. This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The offering of these securities will be made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the prospectus and any prospectus supplement may be obtained from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Investigating Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Related to Sexual Harassment, Discrimination Claims - WSJ
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) continues to work with regulators on addressing and resolving workplace complaints
- Arcturus Therapeutics (ARCT) Announces Approval from Vietnam Ministry of Health to Proceed into Phase 2 and Phase 3a for ARCT-154, Next Generation STARR mRNA Vaccine Targeting SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, The Carlyle Group, TA Associates
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!