Zoom (ZM) Shares Gains After Unveiling New Zoom One Subscription Package
- Wall Street edges lower, weighed by growth stocks
- Just Another Bear Market Rally, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Says
- Oil prices rise amid G7 talks on new Russian sanctions
- Coinbase Downgraded to Sell at Goldman on Further Downside Risk, Robinhood Upgraded to Neutral on Better Risk-Reward
- Michael Burry Warns of the Bullwhip Effect, Says the Fed Could Reverse Course
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zoom (NASDAQ: ZM) shares rose over 2% Wednesday after the company revealed its new Zoom One package.
The company said the new offering will provide chat, phone, meetings, whiteboard, and other tools into "secure and scalable packages."
Zoom, which also launched an all-new translated and multi-language captions feature, will offer various tiers ranging from Zoom One basic, which is a free tier, providing free 40-minute Zoom Meetings for up to 100 attendees, to Zoom One Enterprise and Zoom One Enterprise Plus which provide a host of features including larger meeting capacity, Zoom Webinars, and Zoom Phone Pro.
"As the Zoom platform has evolved from a meeting app to a comprehensive communications platform, it was clear that introducing new packaging like Zoom One was the next step in the company's evolution," said Greg Tomb, President, Zoom. "By bringing together chat, phone, meetings, whiteboard, and more in a single offering, we are able to offer our customers solutions that are simple to manage, so they can focus on business issues that matter most."
Zoom's translated captions feature will first launch its Zoom One Business Plus and Zoom One Enterprise Plus packages. The translated captions will let users view captions translated into the language of their choice. The 10 languages available will be Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian.
By Sam Boughedda
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CORRECTION - Zoom Unveils Platform Evolution; Launches New Packaging and Translation Feature
- Core Scientific (CORZ) to Join Russell 3000 Index
- AeroClean Technologies (AERC) Announces 1.5M Share Private Placement at $10/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot List, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!