Zogenix (ZGNX) Chief Commercial Officer Scott Shively Departs
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Zogenix, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZGNX), a pharmaceutical company developing and commercializing products for the treatment of pain-related conditions and central nervous system disorders, today announced that Scott Shively has resigned as Chief Commercial Officer in order to pursue another opportunity. In the interim, Roger Hawley, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, will assume the duties and responsibilities of the Chief Commercial Officer and lead the continued launch and commercial activities.
"Scott has laid a solid foundation for our expanded commercial team and we wish him success in his new endeavor," commented Roger Hawley, Chief Executive Officer. "Our experienced commercial team is already fully engaged in carrying out all planned activities and we expect continued growth without disruption. I look forward to leading the sales, marketing, managed care and trade teams to further direct focus to the commercial success of the Company."
Mr. Hawley, one of the co-founders of Zogenix, has extensive experience in leading commercial organizations with his prior experience at multiple pharmaceutical companies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iStar Financial (STAR) Announces Jeremy Fox-Geen Stepping Down as Chief Financial Officer
- Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms FY2 Revs. View
- Telus (TU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.27 on Revenues of Cdn$4.02B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!