Zoetis (ZTS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 22% to $0.20; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 22% increase from the prior dividend of $0.164.
The dividend will be payable on March 3, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 17, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 16, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
“Zoetis continues to drive revenue growth and increase its financial strength through a diverse and innovative product portfolio that provides solutions across the continuum of animal care,” said Glenn David, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. “We are well-positioned to generate cash for future growth and value creation opportunities, and I am pleased to announce that we are increasing our dividend by 22% in 2020 as part of our commitment to returning excess capital to shareholders.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quaker Houghton (KWR) Declares $0.395 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Kodak (KODK) Reports Q1 Revenues of $265M
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!