Zoetis (ZTS) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street closes sharply lower as inflation fears heat up
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2020, to stockholders of record on July 17, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of July 16, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Zoetis (ZTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- U.S. safety agency opens probe of Tesla fatal crash in California
- RealNetworks (RNWK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.27 on Revenues of $15.9M; Offer 2Q Revs. Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!