Zerospo (ZRSP) Announces 3.75M Share IPO at $4-$5/sh
- Wall Street rises on hopes of Fed pausing hikes, debt ceiling deal cheer
- Lululemon Athletica tops Q1 results as growth in China accelerates
- Broadcom reports Q2 beat, guides higher
- Zscaler guidance tops estimates after Q3 results beat
- Dell Q1 results top estimates, but weaker PC demand drags on growth
Get Alerts ZRSP Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 25, 2023 6:06 AM EDT)
Zerospo (NASDAQ: ZRSP) has filed for 3,750,000 share IPO at $4-$5 per share.
Boustead Securities will serve as sole underwriter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Solar's (CSIQ) Subsidiary CSI Solar's IPO Pricing Announced by the Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Crown Proptech Acquisitions (CPTK) Announces Receipt of Notice of Late Filing From NYSE
- NuScale Power Corporation (SMR) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!