Zai Lab Limited (ZLAB) Announces $750M Proposed Public Offering of American Depositary Shares
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zai Lab Limited (“Zai Lab” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:ZLAB, HKEX: 9688), an innovative commercial stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $750,000,000 of American depositary shares (“ADSs”), each representing one ordinary share of the Company. All ADSs will be offered by Zai Lab. Zai Lab expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional ADSs. Investors have an option to receive ordinary shares of the Company (“Shares”) in lieu of ADSs in this offering only, and such option will not be available to purchasers of the additional ADSs.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Jefferies LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., SVB Leerink LLC and Guggenheim Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the ADS offering. J.P. Morgan Securities plc, Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., Jefferies Hong Kong Limited, Citigroup Global Markets Limited and Guggenheim Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers in respect of any ordinary shares issued to investors electing to receive ordinary shares in lieu of ADSs. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
The offering will be made pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3ASR, which became automatically effective upon filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on April 19, 2021. A preliminary prospectus supplement related to the proposed ADS offering is being filed with the SEC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
- Save Foods, Inc. (SVFD) Prices 1.09M Share Common Offering at $11/SH; Announces Nasdaq Listing
- nVent Electric (NVT) Announces Share Repurchase Authorization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Jefferies & Co, S3, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!