ZK International Group's (ZKIN) xSigma Launches Beta for Two Trading Platforms for CFDs, Crypto, Crypto Options and Crypto Derivatives
- Wall Street ends higher in robust rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Stock Up 6% on Q3 Beat and Raised 2021 Guidance
- DocuSign (DOCU) Stock Dropped 25% on Below Expected Q4 Guidance; Q3 EPS Beat Estimates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ZK International Group Co., Ltd's (Nasdaq: ZKIN), and its subsidiary xSigma Trading ("xSigma"), is pleased to announce that the Beta Launch of its two flagship trading platforms, "xSigma Trading" for CFD trading and "xSigma Trader" for Crypto, Crypto Options and Crypto derivatives.
XSigma Trading is a proprietary, robust, dynamic, interactive trading platform that focuses on CFD trading in global markets via its advanced, independent design and cutting edge technology. Through xSigma Trading, all traders can participate in the CFD marketplace and engage in the trading of various unique products and offerings including some of the most restricted stock lists in the marketplace.
XSigma Trader is a cutting edge Crypto, Crypto Options and Crypto derivatives platform allows users to actively assess and engage in the volatile crypto currency market. The platform allows participants to diversify their crypto currency risk by using products like immediate and short-term crypto options and derivatives. xSigma Trader plans to allow the offering of a large variety of crypto currencies and a marketplace for most new crypto listings to trade.
The launch of our Beta Launch is timely in the crypto world as we are witnessing significant events in the crypto space:
- Bitcoin reached a new all-time high, shooting past $66,000, while ETH broke $4,000
- The current cryptocurrency Market Cap reached $2.5 trillion according to Coinmarketcap
- In August open interest on bitcoin and Ether derivatives was $12.12 Billion according to cointelegraph
- Over $100 billion in derivatives are traded on a busy day according to research of Carnegie Melon University
- ProShares debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on Tuesday, and seeing trading volume of more than $1 billion on its full first day
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TeraWulf (IKNX) Raises $200M Ahead of Public Listing
- Synaptics (SYNA) Completes Acquisition of DSP Group, Updates Current Guidance
- CTO Realty Growth (CTO) Acquires Beaver Creek Crossings in Raleigh, NC for $70.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement, Bitcoin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!