ZK International Group's (ZKIN) MaximNFT, to Host Bestselling Author Brian Tracey's Charitable NFT Collection
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ZK International Group Co., Ltd's (Nasdaq: ZKIN), and its subsidiary xSigma Collectibles ("xSigma"), is pleased to announce that Brian Tracy, author of the bestselling book "The Psychology of Achievement", will launch a charitable NFT collection on MaximNFT. MaximNFT is an upcoming NFT marketplace launched by xSigma in exclusive partnership with Maxim magazine.
Brian Tracy is a self-development author and speaker. He has written and produced hundreds of textual, audio and video learning programs, among which there is the worldwide best-selling book "The Psychology of Achievement", which has been translated into more than 28 languages. His other books include "The Art of Closing the Sale", "Eat that Frog" and "Maximum Achievement".
"We are proud to provide the collection on our platform for charity and other socially important projects," said Jon Orlando, CEO of MaximNFT. "We look forward to organizing more charity-oriented activities that will help people around the world. This is just the beginning."
The date of the NFT sale will be announced in the coming weeks on MaximNFT's official social media. The MaximNFT platform will go live this fall with a series of NFTs for celebrities, athletes, and brands, which will be announced soon.
Previously, xSigma partnered with Maxim.com to rebrand xSigma's Marketplace to MaximNFT. Maxim.com is a monthly men's lifestyle magazine with over 25-years of history and a multi-million reader base spanning over 75 countries. Under the terms of the agreement, xSigma's NFT platform will operate under the Maxim brand and be promoted by Maxim.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZK International Group's (ZKIN) xSigma Launches Beta for Two Trading Platforms for CFDs, Crypto, Crypto Options and Crypto Derivatives
- ZK International Group (ZKIN) Outlines Plan to Seek Potential Distribution
- Gencor Industries, Inc. (GENC) Announces Removal of James P. Sharp from Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!