Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN) Prices $3.7 Million Public Offering of Common Stock, Warrants
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (Nasdaq: YTEN) (“Yield10” or the “Company”), an agricultural bioscience company, today announced the pricing of its public offering of 5,750,000 units at a public offering price of $0.65 per unit. Each unit consists of one share of common stock and one warrant to purchase one share of common stock. The warrants will be immediately exercisable at an exercise price of $0.65 per share and will expire five years from the date of issuance. The shares of common stock and accompanying warrants can only be purchased together in this offering but will be issued separately and will be immediately separable upon issuance.
Gross proceeds, before deducting placement agent fees and other offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $3.7 million. The offering is expected to close on or about August 15, 2023, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Maxim Group LLC and Lake Street Capital Markets, LLC are acting as joint placement agents for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vivid Seats Inc (SEAT) Announces 18.5M Secondary Offering of Class A Common Stock
- Zoom (ZM) announces enhancements across its AI-powered customer experience suite and new pricing plans
- XPeng (XPEV) G9 SUV earns 5-star safety rating from Euro NCAP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!