Yi Po International Holdings (YBZN) Files IPO Registration Statement
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yi Po International Holdings (NASDAQ: YBZN) has filed for a proposed IPO.
The company describes itself as: "Yi Po Holdings is a holding company that was incorporated under the laws of the Cayman Islands on March 19, 2020. As a holding company with no material operations of our own, we conduct our operations in China through our VIE. Yi Po Holdings, through its Affiliated Entities, provides intelligent parking management systems and intelligent parking lot gate products in the PRC.
We, through our VIE in China, entered into the intelligent parking industry in 2018. At present, we have installed our intelligent parking management system in approximately 42 parking lots across 18 cities in China, including 6 parking lots self-operated by us."
Boustead Securities will serve as sole underwriter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hepsiburada (HEPS) Announces Board Changes
- Frontdoor, Inc. (FTDR) Announces Board Changes
- Tiga Acquisition Corp. II (TTO.U) Announces 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!