Yahoo! (YHOO) Adds Flurry Personas for Advertisers
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) announced that in addition to Yahoo data, first-party CRM data and third-party data, advertisers can now use more than 40 Flurry Personas, such as “Business Travelers” and “Social Influencers,” to reach the right mobile audiences through Yahoo Gemini. Flurry Personas are behavioral audience groups based on real app use based on aggregate data from Flurry Analytics. Flurry from Yahoo builds Personas based on users who are particularly heavy users of particular apps.
In a test with a global CPG company, using Flurry Personas to target mobile campaigns created lift from 5 to 12 points for all major brand KPIs. Applying Flurry Personas caused a 14 point lift in unaided brand awareness, a five point lift in purchase intent and a 12 point lift in brand usage compared to regular mobile campaigns.
Yahoo Gemini advertisers with managed accounts can get started using the powerful combination of Yahoo data and Flurry Personas for their mobile campaigns today, at no extra cost.
The availability of Flurry Personas in Yahoo Gemini is the latest example of data and technology integration creating more effective cross-device advertising solutions for brands since Yahoo acquired Flurry eight months ago.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ball Corp. (BLL) Announces New U.S. Beverage Can Plant in Nevada
- Medicenna Therapeutics (MDNA) Appoints John H. Sampson to its Board
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Acquires Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort in Hollywood, FL for $270 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!