Y-mAbs Therapeutics (YMAB) Announces $100M Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company” or “Y-mAbs”) (Nasdaq: YMAB), a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel, antibody-based therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer, today announced the commencement of a registered underwritten public offering of up to $100 million in shares of its common stock. All shares in the offering are expected to be offered by the Company. In addition, the Company intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to $15 million in shares of its common stock.
J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, and BofA Securities are acting as the joint book-running managers for the proposed offering. The offering is subject to market and other customary closing conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outset Medical Inc. (OM) Prices Primary and Upsized Secondary Public Offering at $53.50/sh
- Novo Integrated Sciences (NVOS) Prices $8.0 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) Subsidiary Has Received From FDA a sNDA Approval for ZTlido Label Expansion