Xylem (XYL) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xylem (NYSE: XYL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 26, 2019, to stockholders of record on August 29, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of August 28, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Xylem (XYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Heartland Express (HTLD) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- AMERCO (UHAL) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!