XpresSpa Group Inc. (XSPA) and United Airlines Announce the Opening of an XpresCheck COVID-19 Testing Facility at Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
XpresSpa Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: XSPA) (“XpresSpa” or the “Company”), a health and wellness company, today announced in collaboration with United Airlines, the opening of its XpresCheck testing facility at Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
XpresCheck’s pop-up testing facility is located in United’s Terminal E post-security. It has four separate testing rooms and an anticipated capacity to administer over 300 tests per day. COVID-19 testing options include the Rapid Molecular Test and the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test.
Doug Satzman, XpresSpa CEO, said, "We are thrilled to be opening our first XpresCheck in Texas at Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport. This testing facility extends our partnership with United and enables us to bring convenient and reliable COVID-19 testing options to their customers and employees.”
“Offering accessible and dependable testing solutions provides peace of mind to travelers and facilitates a safer in-flight experience,” said Rodney Cox, vice president of United’s Houston hub. “This new XpresCheck location will also help ensure our customers traveling through Houston meet the entry requirements at their final destination.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board
- Bausch Health Co. Inc. (BHC) Reports Brazilian Approval for VYZULTA
- VEON Ltd. (VEON) Announces Sergi Herrero Stepping Down as co-CEO