Xponential Fitness, Inc (XPOF) Prices 10M Share IPO at $10/sh
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Xponential Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: XPOF) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering (“IPO”) of 10,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a public offering price of $12.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on July 23, 2021. The offering is expected to close on July 27, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
In addition, Xponential Fitness has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 shares of Class A common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discount.
BofA Securities, Jefferies and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint lead bookrunners for the offering. Guggenheim Securities, Citigroup and Piper Sandler are acting as bookrunners for the offering. Baird and Raymond James are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering of these securities is being made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the prospectus, when available, may be obtained from: BofA Securities, Inc., Attn: Prospectus Department, NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd Floor, Charlotte, NC 28255, email: email@example.com; Jefferies LLC, Attn: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022, telephone: (877) 821-7388, email: Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com; or Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiedemann Group and Alvarium Investments Announce Transaction to Form Alvarium Tiedemann Holdings and List on Nasdaq via Business Combination with Cartesian Growth Corporation (GLBL)
- Huake Holding Biology (HUAK) Files For 5M Share IPO at $4-$6/sh
- Chanson International (CHSN) Files For 3M Share IPO at $4-$6/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesCiti, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!