Xperi Corporation (XPER) Misses Q4 EPS by 16c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenue Mid-Point Guidance Below Consensus
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Xperi Corporation (NASDAQ: XPER) reported Q4 EPS of $1.68, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $433.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $431.55 million.
Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights:
- Revenue of $433.9 million.
- Cash Flow from Operations of $298.2 million.
- Adjusted Free Cash Flow1 of $296.8 million.
- Paid down $163.1 million of corporate debt.
- Bought back $20 million of common stock at an average price of $19.82.
“Last year was transformative for Xperi. We closed our merger with TiVo, made significant progress on integration, and were able to achieve $45 million in run rate synergies by year end. Additionally, we closed one of the largest IP licensing deals in the history of both companies, took important steps to increase profitability on the product side of the business, and announced significant new product offerings,” said Jon Kirchner, chief executive officer of Xperi. “As we enter 2021, we continue to build our IP licensing business and product business, positioning them for improved long-term growth, stability, and profitability.”
Xperi Corporation sees FY2021 revenue of $860-900 million, versus the consensus of $896.59 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Xperi Corporation (XPER) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) reported consolidated sales of $3.62 million for the fiscal third quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!