Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) Prices 4.32M Share Common Offering at $18.50/Sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: XENE), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 4,324,325 common shares and, in lieu of common shares to a certain investor, pre-funded warrants to purchase up to 1,081,081 common shares pursuant to its existing shelf registration statement. The common shares are being offered at a public offering price of $18.50 per common share and the pre-funded warrants are being offered at a price of $18.4999 per pre-funded warrant. The gross proceeds to Xenon from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Xenon, are expected to be approximately $100.0 million. In addition, Xenon has granted to the underwriters of the offering an option for a period of 30 days to purchase up to an additional 810,810 common shares at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on or about March 12, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Jefferies, Stifel, and William Blair are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company and Wedbush PacGrow are acting as co-managers for the offering.
A shelf registration statement relating to the common shares offered in the public offering described above was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on June 3, 2020 and declared effective by the SEC on June 12, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- Bally's Corporation (BALY) Prices 11M Share Common Offering at $55/Sh
- Mogo (MOGO) Completes Strategic Investment in Crypto Platform, Coinsquare
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, William Blair, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!