Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: WH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.07, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $296 million versus the consensus estimate of $295.27 million.
- Diluted loss per share for the quarter was $0.08 and adjusted diluted earnings per share was $0.07; diluted loss per share for the full-year was $1.42 and adjusted diluted earnings per share was $1.03.
- Net loss for the quarter was $7 million and adjusted net income was $7 million; net loss for the full-year was $132 million and adjusted net income was $96 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $56 million for the quarter and $327 million for the full-year.
- Global comparable RevPAR for the quarter declined 33% year-over-year; global comparable RevPAR for the year declined 35% year-over-year.
- System-wide rooms declined 4% year-over-year.
- Net cash provided by operating activities for the full-year was $67 million and free cash flow was $34 million.
- Paid quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share in fourth quarter, and Board of Directors recently authorized a 100% increase in the quarterly cash dividend to $0.16 per share beginning with the dividend expected to be declared in first quarter 2021.
- Repaid all remaining revolver credit facility borrowings.
"We generated strong adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow in the worst year our industry has ever experienced. At the same time, we strengthened our portfolio with the completion of our strategic termination plan and drove sequential growth in hotel openings and our development pipeline," said Geoffrey A. Ballotti, president and chief executive officer. "Our non-urban, drive-to economy and midscale hotels, combined with our ongoing investment in sales and marketing, captured rising pent-up leisure travel demand, which continued to produce sequential RevPAR improvements and domestic market share gains for our franchisees over the course of 2020."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Jiayin Group (JFIN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Unexpected Passing of President and CEO Lee Delaney
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!